White Box Testing techniques & types
There are Different Types of White Box testing techniques available to use.
White-box testing is a software testing process that tests internal structures and working of an application.
Based on an internal structure white box or structured based testing can be at:
- Component level: code (statement, branches, decisions)
- Integration level: call tree diagram
- System level: menu structure, business process etc
A control flow diagram helps to represent a program which can be then used to evaluate test cases required for coverage:
- Read the code for a program
- Draw flow chart from top to bottom
- Statements are represented by boxes
- Decisions are represented by diamonds